Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pieces of Me

I recently decided to make a Butterfly Project group, because the one I joined was deleted by the asshole head admin. I'm NOT an admin, I'm a mod, I just run quality control and weed out the things like reposts, trolls, and inappropriate/triggering posts. But whenever someone needs help, I feel like I have to help them out. Seeing the posts makes me feel like I have to, even though it'll take a piece of myself to do it - and I can't help but think that it'll go to waste. I have no more to give, and the pieces of myself that go to some of these people get left behind and forgotten after a couple hours, they cease to mean anything.

I honestly thought I was over this saviour complex bullshit, but apparently not. I can't save these people. I can't even get up some days. I hate how obligated I feel. I don't know what to do, it hurts to ignore them. I'm still not self harming but damn I'm close to a relapse. I want to see the cuts and scars, I see them as beautiful for some warped reason. I want my arms to be striped with these scars, so my outside can match my inside. My arms would be so fucking beautiful with the scars. But I know I can't, I can't do that to everyone else. When I see pictures of people with scars, they're beautiful to me, but I'm disgusted by the gaping wounds, and I know I'd get to that point quickly. I'm sick. I'm fucking sick, and I know it, and I can't stop it. I need help :/

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing, caring person who has helped me sooo much!!! Don't give away all your pieces coz I want you to be the awesome Rik I know and stay as potato! You're an amazing friend and I'm here for you anytime you need anything.
    I know what it's like to see beauty in cuts and stuff but you are stronger then that addiction. It's really fucked with my life, I don't want to see it do that to you.
    I'm really proud of you, since I met you you've made such great progress and I'm seeing you recovering bit by bit, even though you still have hard days that doesn't get rid of your amazing work you've done on yourself. ~Shads

    ReplyDelete