Wednesday 19 September 2012

Never Again

Well! I feel like shit. Yay for being laughed at. I'm never ever doing that again because the responses I got were quite frankly immature. I will not, for any reason, go skinny dipping in public. I am not at all comfortable with that. I will also not eat dog shit or run around naked. I was hoping for slightly silly, maybe interesting ideas, but instead I get told to expose myself in a way I'm entirely uncomfortable with, and risk my health, all because of some likes. And to make matters worse, when I said I wasn't going to skinny dip, I was told, "10 likes and you have to." Well, actually, no. No, I don't. Hence I'm not putting that up again until I can see that people have grown up. But if what Michael said is anything to go by, that'll never happen and I'm a fool for waiting for it. I already knew I was a fool though, I'm well aware of my lack of intelligence. Sigh. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment